Sunday, March 21, 2010

Max--the genetic experiment.

Last time I posted this HERE with infant photos of the 3 of us--Max was only 6 weeks old and all the votes leaned to Adam. Now our little baby is 7 months old and the photos of me and Adam are between 6-8 months as well. We pose the question again, who do you think he resembles more?
sidebyside2.jpg picture by joiester







sometimes Adam and I think these are closer in family resemblance...


sidebyside3.jpg picture by joiester

poor baby...

already being teased by his parents when he can't even defend himself!

Well, he's stuck with us,because we just can't get enough of those cheeks!

2 comments:

Janel said...

We vote he looks more like Joie now. I can't believe he is already 7 months old! Also I am excited to stay in better touch with you. Now I won't feel like such a stalker peeping in on your life and not having anything to show for my own.

The Fennells said...

He has Joie's nose and ears, but Adam's forehead/eye browse. His eyes look like a pretty good mix of the both of you from what I can tell from these pics. But, overall I vote for Joie!