Monday, June 7, 2010

Little Gangsta

So what happens when you are 25 weeks prego
and it's 100+ degrees outside?
Well, today you dress up the baby and take his photo...again.
I am in a photo class right now
and I am really working hard to nail exposures.

Unfortunately, he is my only model
since I'm not leaving the house
for anything less than labor pains.

I think he happens to make a handsome little gangster.

gangsta3.jpg picture by joiester


This is the face I got
when I told him he couldn't crawl out the front door.

gangsta2.jpg picture by joiester

6 comments:

Ora said...

He's the cutest thing ever!

The Standrings said...

no way he could get any cuter!

The Haskin Family!!!! said...

I my gosh...hes turing into a young little man now!! lol

Markie said...

Emillia makes this face too! I'll have to capture it for you and email it! At the moment I'm camera-less (Eric took it to Montreal), but hopefully I can get the photo when he comes back! Love the pics! *Hugs*

Kristina said...

love it!!!!

derekandkelsey said...

I LOVE the outfit! Your little boy is so cute, and growing so fast.