Monday, December 6, 2010

So Blessed



So I fell off of the blogging wagon for a while, but that's okay because I have been catching up on some serious sleep and lately it's been the season for getting temple clock orders ready to go...still not to late to order yours :)

In the meantime, our little Dempsey was blessed this past fast Sunday and it was so good to have our families to rally around us.



My mother-in-law Juli, crocheted this beautiful blessing gown with bonnet. So much detail and love went into it. It will definitely become a family heirloom.
bless10web.jpg



Max is having a hard time sharing the spotlight these days. I assure you he doesn't always look this dejected.
bless06web.jpg bless-web1.jpg bless-web2.jpg

11 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh, she's so beautiful. Looks like your little family is doing well, you all look great! Can't wait to see you hopefully soon!

Kristi said...

Oh what a beautiful blessing dress! I love the look on Max's face, when he grows up he will love that picture. :)

Christine said...

That blessing dress is beyond gorgeous. What a beautiful family you have.

Kristina said...

oh my! she is just precious in that blessing dress.

Ora said...

I LOVE the dress! I told Jay if we ever had another girl I would attempt crocheting one.. but it would be plain jane compared to that one. Stunning dress to go with a stunning girl! We still need to get together - maybe after the holidays lol

Anonymous said...

Wow I want her # (your mother-in-law that is)she does good work. That little gown is beautiful. I have to say the little girl isnt all that bad ether. Ha Ha. Max looks like he got a little choked up in one of those pictures. Bless his heart. Darling Family. Luv Ya.

Dresses and Spurs said...

Sweetness!

Tam said...

You look great Joie, what's your secret? And that is a pretty spectacular dress! Lucky Dempsey!

Janel said...

Welcome back to the blogging wagon! What a beautiful dress. I loved seeing the family photo too. You guys look so good!

The Haskin Family!!!! said...

OH she is so adorable!!!!!!

Tara said...

You guys make beautiful babies! I do also love her blessing dress, what a talented mother in law.
Brooke is right we all need to get together soon!