Monday, March 30, 2009

Celebration '09


I'm getting a little bit more comfortable in Relief Society. I've been getting to know all of the older sisters and they are just so welcoming. It also helps that they LOVE Adam so much. Many of the know him because he teaches Sunday school, but once I had him come to Ladies' Night Out when it was held at a buffet, and he was the life of the party. He even helped out in the nursery at the last activity.



A couple of weeks ago we held our spring event commemorating the organization of the Relief Society. It was about 3 months worth of planning, but it was well worth it. Everyone in our committee came together and it was wonderful. We had 60 ladies show up, which is phenomenal when we typically see 30-35 sisters at enrichment.

(well, this is one of the few photos of me pregnant--not really showing yet even though I'm 5 months along, but there is a little boy in there!)

No comments: