Monday, March 30, 2009

Tori...that's just disgusting!

So last week Lindsay and Tori flew out here to visit us. Tori was so excited to come that he called me everyday leading up to his trip. He had to tell me about every step in preparing to come visit....he got a new suitcase, he packed his suitcase, he put a nametag on his suitcase--all seperate phone calls. This was his first trip on a plane away from my parents.


One of the first things I took him to see was the Jelly Belly candy factory. He, of course, loved going on the tour and seeing how the jelly beans are made and tasting all the different flavors. Lindsay and I bought some of the gross-flavored beans to take home because wanted to have him try them later so we could film his reaction. This is what happened:





At first, we just thought he was getting all of the good flavors from the box, but I think that he must not have a sense of taste or smell, because he was eating all of the disgusting flavors right along with the good ones! That ole' Tori--always good for a laugh!

No comments: