Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2 Weeks

Today Max is 2 weeks old. Last night I signed up for an online photography course that starts next week. Until then I keep experimenting on my own and now poor Max is my newest guinea pig. I was hoping I could get him into a deep sleep so that I could pose him in lots of unnatural ways(babies in baskets, right Rebekah), but he was having none of it. Despite my efforts to stuff him with food, give him a nice warm bath and rock him, he was wide awake and not up for a photo shoot with mom. This is just a sampling of my efforts...


...of course, shortly after I put all my equipment away he fell asleep for a solid 3 hours.





See more here...

4 comments:

Dresses and Spurs said...

They look great! You do awesome work! Wish you were here to take some photos of us.

Tam said...

Very cute! Love the hats!

Angie said...

yep. sounds like your officially initiated into motherhood. you are no longer in control. But still, his photos are REALLY adorable.

Rebekah said...

Also try watering cans, umbrella stands, wheelbarrows, and grocery store scales.