Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fun at the Park

Max LOVES going outside. I think "outside" was the first word we ever understood. Whenever I ask him, "What's outside?" He immediately looks out the front window. If I pick him up and ask him if he wants to go outside, he starts getting excited like a little puppydog that is going out for walk--he starts breathing really fast, moving his chubby little hands all around, and leaning toward the doorway.

Whenever I need to do the dishes or anything else, I can strap him into his high chair and set him in front of the screen door and he will just sit and watch whatever is going on out there(even if it's just the wind blowing through the trees). He's definitely going to grow up to be one of those old guys that sits around on the front porch yelling at all the neighbor kids.

http://grdurand.com/blogger/uploaded_images/set_a_spell.jpg

So the other day, I took him out to the park. Max was in heaven. There was so much to look at he could barely contain himself in the stroller. This only makes me more nervous about the time he begins to walk...there will be no stopping him!

max8-8web.jpg picture by joiester
max8-10web.jpg picture by joiester
max8-11web.jpg picture by joiester

2 comments:

Janel said...

I think the older he gets the more he is starting to look like a Sheffer. I love his blue eyes! He sounds like a pretty easy going kid. Hopefully that doesn't mean his sister will be the trouble maker...

The Haskin Family!!!! said...

How fun!!!!