Monday, April 12, 2010

Secret Project Revealed

For the past couple of months
I have been working on a little graphic design project.

So far, it has been shrouded in secrecy...
mostly because I am a perfectionist
and I didn't want my work to be seen
until it got the stamp of approval from the top designer
(who happens to be my awsome sister-in-law, Angie Sheffer).

She currently designs custom clocks
and asked me to design a line of ready-made clocks
featuring local temples.
It has been so much fun
traveling,
photographing temples,
and designing clocks
and I love her for giving me the opportunity.

Here is a sample of what I have been working on:

slc-temple05.jpg picture by joiester


You can see more temple clocks and Angie's amazing custom designs at
For All Time Clocks.com


5 comments:

Kristina said...

Joie! Those are some amazing pictures! They look great on the clocks. I think may have to order one in the future :)

Tara said...

Awesome Joie! They turned out beautifully. I totally want one!

Angie said...

YAY for secret projects...revealed. We're super excited for these! Good work!

The Haskin Family!!!! said...

Awesome!!! Great Job Joie...man I wish we lived closer so I could learn from you!

Janel said...

Skills! You did a very good job Joie. I am impressed. I'm sure they'll sell like mad.