Wednesday, October 22, 2008

8 Things

1. Answer the six "8" items
2. Let each person know they have been tagged

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Battlestar Galactica (new)
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Pushing Daisies
4. The Office
5. Star Trek (original and next generation...yes, I'm a geek)
6. The Price is Right
7. House
8. Eli Stone


8 Things I did yesterday
1. Read a chapter of Sheri Dew's No One Can Take Your Place
2. Read stories to Christian while he sat on the potty for 30 minutes
3. Edited some photographs for a friend
4. Was found by a friend on facebook that I haven't talked to since high school
5. Checked email repeatedly
6. Watched shows on CBS.com
7. Soaked a ward member's suit in baking soda and hung out to dry before taking to the cleaners
8. Kissed Adam goodnight

8 Things I look forward to
1. My sister coming to visit for 10 days
2. The second coming
3. Adam coming home from work
4. Checking my email repeatedly
5. No snow or ice this winter
6. Letters from my Grandma
7. Someday having a baby
8. Adam having work that he enjoys

8 Things on my wish list
1. Mac workstation totally overhauled including Adobe suite
2. House and yard
3. Big fat english bulldog
4. Sleep number bed and new sheets
5. $300 pair of jeans
6. My parents to come and visit
7. To look good in a $300 pair of jeans
8. More humility and gratitude

8 people I tag
1. Angie
2. Bekah
3. Cathy
4. Marianne
5. Michelle
6. Brooke
7. Jessica
8. Tara

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

my friend had a sleep number bed. it's just an air mattress! i couldn't believe it. i'm going over to the temperpedic camp.