Tuesday, March 29, 2011

messy business

I really hate cleaning up after kids. Not that I have OCD or anything, but I guess I do have some control issues and I like my household run my way...who doesn't? So whenever possible I just try to avoid messes altogether. Well, I've come to realize that I'm not doing Maximus any favors by trying to keep him clean at mealtime, because there is only one way to learn to feed yourself....


7-boxeat-1.jpg

Luckily it's warming up. Maybe I can just move his high chair outside or let him eat in the baby pool so I can just hose him down afterward. ;)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

LOL!!! I LOVED this!! There is no easy way around it for sure! My three year old still gets food ALL over. :) Someday we will look back and laugh right. Love the pictures!

Katherine Vincent said...

What a hoot.