Friday, April 22, 2011

April Showers

As the old saying goes: when it rains, it pours... While there have been a few literal rainstorms this month, I'm actually refering to the fact that we are all busy, busy, busy.


Lindsay has been working furiously to sell her Scion, register for summer semester at Dixie State, working 30 hours a week at the theater, & losing 35 lbs. There is always time to get her 'tourist' on, and while I'm sure we can't afford to go inside, she had to stop for a photo opp at the Biggest Loser resort right outside St. George. It's one of our favorite shows and we love watching people transform their lives.
bigloser.jpg

Adam has been super-busy. For the past month he has been working from 8am to 8pm everyday trying to finish up this beast-of-a-job. I think it is magnificent. Every time I see it, I am just blown away by the intricacy of his skill. I just see all the time and painstaking detail that went into creating it and I am in awe. Yes, I am a proud wife who just has to brag a little bit about the best stone mason in the state. ;)


bigloser.jpg
bigloser.jpg

Max and Dempsey have been the busiest of all. Everyday when we go out into the yard to play, Max has a routine/set of rituals that he performs in succession. He must always climb up and down the stairs several times, run to the back door, put a few random objects in the doggy-door, and take them all back out again. I'm sure all the cars driving by are wondering why he is constantly in the downward dog position.

Dempsey is content to massage her teething gums on the swing and watch Max wander around the yard getting through his important toddler agenda.


bigloser.jpg

I must be a glutton for punishment, because amidst all of this I decided to do a bunch of promotional photoshoots. I always underestimate the time it takes to edit, blog, network, email, ship orders, and keep the rotation going. You are welcome to go check out what I've been up to HERE...or don't, this blog doesn't take any prisoners. :)

And as if this month couldn't get any busier, next week we are moving yet again! This will be our 7th move in 5 years. Luckily it's just a short move from Hurricane to St. George proper, but moving is always a tedious inconvenience. Anyhow there may not be much posting here for a couple weeks. So take care until then, my friends.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Your husband does beautiful work!! Someday when I have extra money I will hire him to do rock work around the bottom of our house!! Your kids are seriously so adorable! Good job for tackling all of those photo shoots, I can't believe you can do it all.

Cynthia said...

1. I had no idea The Biggest Loser boot camp was just outside St. George.
2. Adam's work is AMAZING! Of course you're a proud wife. I'm a proud friend :)
3. You're kids are adorable and I love Max's downward facing dog position...yoga anyone??
4. You should be moving to Utah County...not further south my friend. Just kidding, I hope the move goes well.